Softchoice Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Softchoice (TSE: SFTC) Q4 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 3/4/2022 Market Open
Price Change at close: (5.6%) 3/4/2022
Ticker: TSE: SFTC
Shares Outstanding: 63.66M
Market Cap: $1.085B
- Gross Sales increased by 20.4% to $634.3 million from $526.7 million in Q4 2020, driven by a 32.4% increase in Software & Cloud solutions.
- Gross profit increased by 31.1% to $85.8 million, from $65.4 million in Q4 2020, driven by growth in all IT solution types and sales channels.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 1.8% to $26.5 million, from $26.0 million in Q4 2020.
- Cash: $2.748B, compared with $975M the Q4 the year before.
Analyst Consensus EPS
- Q4 EPS was $0.27 compared with $0.09 the quarter before.
Report created 3/4/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Associate Director, Business Development