An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
Softchoice Q3 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Softchoice (TSE: SFTC) Q3 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 11/12/2021 Market Open
Price Change at Open: (0.18%) 11/12/21
Ticker: TSE: SFTC
Shares Outstanding: 63.92M
Market Cap: $1.743B
- Revenue Growth: 21.5% YoY to $426M up from $351M
- Gross Profit Growth: 23.8% YoY to $65.2M up from $52.7M
- Adjusted EBITDA: (-14.1%) YoY to $11.3M from $13.1M
- Adjusted Net Income: 40.4% YoY to 5.6M from $4.0M
- Cash: $ 14.83M
- Debt: $127.8M, compared to $190.6M at Dec. 31, 2020
- Q3 EPS (Analyst Consensus)- $0.12
- Reported EPS- $0.11
Report created 11/12/2021
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst