An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry. Here is an archive of past
Softcat Plc Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Softcat (LON:SCT) provides Q4 trading update; Highlights for 12 months to July 31, 2021
- Strong performance in both the first and second halves of the year as Softcat extends record of organic year-on-year growth in gross invoiced income, gross profit and operating profit to 64 consecutive quarters.
- Cash conversion after capital expenditure remains healthy at 89.9%.
- Further growth in both the customer base (+2.3%) and average gross profit per customer (+14.6%), demonstrating good progress against both key aims of Softcat strategy.
- Average headcount up 11%, reflecting ongoing investment across all areas of the business.
- A final dividend of 14.4p, up 28.6%, and a special dividend of 20.5p.
- Strong balance sheet position maintained with net cash at year end of £101.7m (2020: £80.1m).
- Outlook from Softcat: the new financial year has started well and we are confident of the future of our industry and especially Softcat.
- Reported: 10/26/2021
- Price change at open: (1.33%)
- Ticker: LON: SCT
- Shares Outstanding: 198.33M
- Market Cap: $5.28B