An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
Softcat Plc Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Softcat (LON:SCT) provides Q4 trading update; Highlights for 12 months to July 31, 2021
- Strong performance in both the first and second halves of the year as Softcat extends record of organic year-on-year growth in gross invoiced income, gross profit and operating profit to 64 consecutive quarters.
- Cash conversion after capital expenditure remains healthy at 89.9%.
- Further growth in both the customer base (+2.3%) and average gross profit per customer (+14.6%), demonstrating good progress against both key aims of Softcat strategy.
- Average headcount up 11%, reflecting ongoing investment across all areas of the business.
- A final dividend of 14.4p, up 28.6%, and a special dividend of 20.5p.
- Strong balance sheet position maintained with net cash at year end of £101.7m (2020: £80.1m).
- Outlook from Softcat: the new financial year has started well and we are confident of the future of our industry and especially Softcat.
- Reported: 10/26/2021
- Price change at open: (1.33%)
- Ticker: LON: SCT
- Shares Outstanding: 198.33M
- Market Cap: $5.28B