An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
Softcat Plc Full Year FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Softcat Plc (LON:SCT) Full Year FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 11/11/2021 Market Close
Price change at close: (2.17%) 11/11/21
Ticker: LON: SCT
Shares Outstanding: 198.34M
Market Cap: $5.06B
- Revenue Growth: 7% up to £1.16B from £1.08B in 2020
- Gross Profit Growth- 17%, up to £276.4M from £235.7M in 2020
- Operating Profit Growth- 27%, up to £119.4M from £93.7M in 2020
- Cash: £101.7M, compared with £80.1 as of July 2020
- Debt: £10.4M compared with £12.9M as of July 2020
- FY21 Diluted EPS: 48.2p compared to 38.0p as of July 2020
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst