An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
Insight Q3 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ: NSIT) Q3 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 11/4/2021 Market Open
Price change at open: (2.81%) 11/4/2021
Ticker: NASDAQ: NSIT
Shares Outstanding: 41.02M
Market Cap: $4.425B
- Q3 2021 Net Sales up 26% from Q3 2020 from $1.94B to $2.45B
- Gross Profit up 19% from Q3 2020 from $307.6M to $364.5M
- Gross Profit Margin down (100 bps) from 15.9% to 14.9%
- Net Income up 43% from Q3 2020 from $38.9M to $55.5M
- Fully-diluted EPS as reported increased 37% from $1.10 in Q3 2020 to $1.51 in Q3 2021
- Cash: $107.4M
- Debt: $930.6M
- Analyst Consensus estimate: Adjusted Diluted EPS: $1.68
- Q3 FY21 Adjusted Diluted EPS: $1.87
Report created 11/9/2021
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst