An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (NYSE: HPE) Q4 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 11/30/2021 Market Close
Price Change at Open: (1.08%) 12/1/21
Ticker: NYSE: HPE
Shares Outstanding: 1.308B
Market Cap: $27.828B
- Revenue: $7.4 billion, up 7% sequentially and above normal sequential seasonality; up 2% from the prior-year period.
- Annualized revenue run-rate (ARR) of $796 million, up 36% from the prior-year period and total as-a-Service orders were up 114% from the prior-year period.
- Gross Margins of 32.9%, up 230 basis points from the prior-year period.
- GAAP Diluted Net EPS was $1.91, compared to $0.12 in the prior-year period and above the previously provided outlook of $0.14 to $0.22 per share.
- Cash: $3.966B
- Debt: $13.448B
- Analyst Consensus estimate: Non-GAAP Diluted EPS: $0.48
- Q4 FY21 Non-GAAP Reported Diluted EPS: $0.52
Report created 12/1/2021
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst