An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
DXC Technology Q2 FY22 Earnings Results
Click HERE for an analysis of DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) Q2 FY22 earnings results.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) Reports Q2 FY22 Earnings Results
- Revenues of $4.03 billion, down 11.6% as compared to prior year, and down 2.4% on an organic basis.
- Diluted EPS was $(0.74) compared to $(0.96) in the prior year quarter. Non-GAAP diluted EPS was $0.90, up 41% compared to $0.64 in Q2 FY21.
- Cash flow from operations was $563 million and free cash flow was $404 million in the second quarter.
- Increasing FY22 Non-GAAP diluted EPS and increasing FY22 Adjusted EBIT margin guidance ranges. Reducing FY22 revenue guidance range due to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Bookings of $3.7 billion and book-to-bill ratio of 0.91x in Q2 FY22.