Crayon Group Holding ASA Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Crayon Group Holding ASA (CRAYN.OL) Q4 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 2/15/2022 at market open
Price change at close: (11.18%) 2/15/2022
Shares Outstanding: 93.03M
Market Cap: $1.74B
- Revenue grew to 7.697m NOK, an increase from 5.632M NOK in 2020.
- Gross Profit grew 42.5% YoY primarily driven by Software & Cloud Channel and Consulting.
- Adj. EBITDA grew by 64% to NOK 225m corresponding to a margin of 23.6%.
- Cash of 1.216M NOK compared to 1.394M NOK in Q4 2020.
- EPS grew to 2.31 NOK compared to 1.05 NOK in Q4 2020.
Report created 2/16/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst