An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
Converge Technology Solutions Q3 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Converge Technology Solutions (TSX:CTS) Q3 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 11/10/21 Market Close
Price change at close: (2.15%) 11/10/21
Shares Outstanding: 188.28M
Market Cap: $1.56B
- Third quarter revenue increased 93% over last year to $367.3 million
- Gross profit increased 60% over last year to $83.8 million
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 29% to $18.9 million from $14.6 million last year
- Record cashflow generated from operations of $48.1 million; an increase of 86% from $25.9 million compared to last year
- ARR from managed services increased by 34% to $81.1 million from $60.7 million last year
- Cash: $210.3M, compared with $64.8M as of Dec 31, 2020
- Debt: $37.22M
- Analyst Consensus estimate: Adjusted Diluted EPS: $0.04
- Q3 FY21 Adjusted Diluted EPS: $0.01
Report created 11/11/2021
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst