An archive of past spotlight issues.
The martinwolf team tracks noteworthy mergers and acquisitions, and offers
commentary on issues that impact our industry.
Cancom SE Q3 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Cancom SE (ETR: COK) Q3 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 11/11/2021 Market Open
Price change at close: (1.07%) 11/11/21
Ticker: ETR: COK
Shares Outstanding: 38.77M
Market Cap: $2.39B
- Revenue increased 12.9%- up to €947.9M from €839.3M in 2020
- Gross Profit increased 13.0% – up to €314M from €278.2M in 2020
- EBITDA increased 39.7%- up to €84.6M from €60.5M in 2020.
- EBIT increased 71.1%- up to €52.1M from €30.5M in 2020
- Cash: €582.5M, compared with €226.2M as of 2020
- Debt: €146M
- Q3 FY21 Adjusted Diluted EPS: €0.26 compared to €0.65 Q3 2020
Report created 11/12/2021
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst