Atea ASA’s Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Atea ASA’s (OSE: ATEA) Q4 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 2/8/2022 mid-day
Price change at close: (1.13%) 2/8/2022
Ticker: OSE: ATEA
Shares Outstanding: 114.39M
Market Cap: $1.93B
- Sales of $9.02 billion, an increase of 7 percent from sales of $8.45 billion in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Net income was $371 million, or $5.26 per share on a diluted basis, compared with net income of $236 million, or $3.08 per share on a diluted basis, in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Cash: $154.2M, compared with $60M the quarter before.
- Debt: $212.9M, compared with $239.8M the quarter before.
Analyst Consensus EPS
- Diluted EPS was $0.31, and Analyst Consensus was $0.31.
Report created 2/9/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst