Arrow Electronics Q4 FY21 Earnings Results
Below is a snapshot of Arrow Electronics (NYSE: ARW) Q4 FY21 earnings results.
Reported: 2/3/2022 Mid-Day
Price change at close: (1.13%) 2/3/2022
Ticker: NYSE: ARW
Shares Outstanding: 71.22M
Market Cap: $9.04B
- Sales of $9.02 billion, an increase of 7 percent from sales of $8.45 billion in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Net income was $371 million, or $5.26 per share on a diluted basis, compared with net income of $236 million, or $3.08 per share on a diluted basis, in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Cash: $222.2M, compared with $215.9B the quarter before.
- Debt: $2.63B, compared with $2.39B the quarter before.
Analyst Consensus EPS
- Diluted EPS was $5.37, and Analyst Consensus was $4.44
Report created 2/8/2022
With questions or concerns please contact:
Joseph Martin – Analyst